Golden Valley Industries is now offering Grass Fed Beef Marrow Bones to make the best homemade Bone Broth!
Our single-ingredient Grass Fed Beef Marrow Bones are processed in a USDA facility and contain no hormones, antibiotics, additives or preservatives giving you the cleanest and most nutritious ingredients to make homemade bone broth, a staple in today’s diet!
“Best Bones for your Broth!”
- Good for the gut (Leaky Gut Syndrome)
- Helps brain health clarity and awareness
- Aids in food intolerances and allergies
- Improves and protects joint health and promotes healthy bones
- Stimulates the immune system
- Simmering the bones releases healing compounds such as: collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine
- Maintains healthy skin (collagen) and shiny hair
- Detoxer and cleanser
- Aids in Metabolism
*Paleo + Keto + Whole30 approved
Ways To Enjoy Your Bone Broth
- Warm it up and drink it daily for nutritional health benefits
- Base for soups, stews, gravies and sauces
- Saute veggies in broth for added nutrition
- Make a marinade
- Use it as a substitute for water when cooking grains (rice, quinoa, risotto, pasta, etc)
- Mask the flavor by putting a shot in your daily smoothie
- Freeze for a later time
Homemade Beef Bone Broth
Makes 16 Servings | 1 Serving (1 Cup)
- 8 Golden Valley Grass-Fed Beef Marrow Bones
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1/2 White Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 TSP. Pepper
- 1 TBSP. Salt
- 4 Quarts Filtered Water
- 1/2 TSP. Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 TSP. Dried Thyme
- 4 Springs Parsley
- 1 TBSP. Apple Cider Vinegar
Step 1: Roast the bones straight from the freezer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Place all ingredients in crock pot. Let simmer on low for 18-20 hours.
Step 3: Strain the broth and store in fridge.
Check back for more seasonal recipes!
Follow us on Instagram @GoldenValleyIndustries and share your bone broth photos with us on social media by using hashtag #GoldenValleyIndustries